The Bison Porterhouse Steak by Tillman’s Meats is a truly perfect steak.
Hand trimmed by the masters at Tillman’s Meats, our Bison Porterhouse Steak has a distinctly rich flavor and boldness. The Bison Porterhouse Steak is a must have to any steak combination and a definite yes to anyone seeking a never-failing, delicious steak experience.
Our Bison Porterhouse Steaks are cut off the Short Loin by our in-house master butchers and it is exceptionally famous for the added flavor produced by the bone. This classic steak is characterized by the bold flavored strip-loin on one side and fork-tender tenderloin on the other side of the steak, only separated by the characteristic T-shaped bone.
Tillman’s Meats sources the best Bison, ages it to perfection, hand cuts and expertly trims each and every Porterhouse Steak.
Best suited for the grill, cast iron skillet or sous vide.
Most suitable for a casual to fine dinner, special occasion or as a very special gift.
- Perfectly aged to intensify the natural delicious flavor
- Hand cut by the masters at Tillman’s Meats
- Individually hand trimmed, leaving just the right amount of exterior fat
- Slight marbling
- Flash frozen and individually sealed to lock in flavor and juices.
- High end restaurant quality delivered right to your door
- Steaks are hand cut by weight – actual thickness may vary very slightly
Treat your guests with this classic steak that they’ll love and remember for years to come.