Our Tillman’s Meats Tri-tip roast is an excellent and amazing roast.
The Tri-Tip or Bottom Sirloin Roast is a very popular item because of the bold beefy flavor and juiciness. Great value for family meals, it is often sliced for sandwiches and is a great choice for fajitas, as well as served in traditional roast fashion.
The Tri-Tip Roast is exceptionally famous because of its rich beefy flavor.
We’ve sourced the best beef, aged it to perfection, hand cut and expertly trimmed each and every Tri-Tip Roast.
Most suitable for a casual dinner, tailgating or weekend cook-out.
Best suited for the grill, smoker, oven or sous vide.
- Perfectly aged to intensify the natural delicious flavor
- Hand cut by the masters at Tillman’s Meats
- Individually hand trimmed, leaving just the right amount of exterior fat
- Good marbling
- Flash frozen and individually sealed to lock in flavor and juices.
- High end restaurant quality delivered right to your door
- Roasts are hand cut by weight – actual thickness may vary slightly
Treat your guests with the bold flavor and deep beefy taste of Tillman’s Meats Tri-Tips.