Butcher Services - Wild Game Processing
What makes us better?
- Tillman's Meats has been proudly serving the hunting community with wild game processing for over 40 years. No one beats us in skill, customer service and efficiency.
- We are approved by both the USDA and Florida Department of Agriculture to process your prized wild game.
- Our standards are higher and prices are better.
- Each processing order is done one at a time. Orders are not mixed, but tracked and kept separate from other orders - to avoid cross-contamination. In doing this, you can ensure the cleanliness and integrity of your meat.
- We offer the widest variety of processing options.
Our Team of Master Butchers
We have a very talented team of Master Butchers and Meat Cutters who are very knowledgeable in the craft. Our Master Butchers have over 30 years experience, and with it comes highly skilled craftsmanship and the best quality game processing.
We process - Deer, Elk, Wild Turkey, Wild Hog, Antelope, Pheasant, Quail, Alligator and much more!
Here are the rules:
Cleaned | Quartered | On Ice
Our butchers are easy to work with, they ask that when you bring your game, it is:
- In an iced down cooler that keeps the meat below 41 degrees
- Skinned, gutted, and quartered
- Clean and free of all foreign debris and residue - including hair, bullets, arrowheads etc.
Always, bring your game to us in an iced down cooler - we always check receiving temperatures. Our butcher will receive and store your game in our freezer with a freezer bag for the period that we hold it. We don't keep coolers. When you return for pick-up, please come back with your iced cooler for safe and acceptable transportation back home.
It is very important to keep the temperature of the meat below 41 degrees to prevent decomposition, bacterial growth, and any contamination.
We do not keep coolers in our premises due to limited space and in order to meet and maintain acceptable storage temperatures of the game inside the cooler.
We Do It Your Way - the widest variety of services offered:
We'll take your instructions upon delivery and in case you don't know what to do, we'll happily offer suggestions and recommendations.
We offer the following processing options:
Sausage Flavors Offered:
- Ground Meat
- Ground Sausage
- Linked Sausage
- Smoked Sausage
- Smoked Snack Sticks - Regular; Apple Maple; Jalapeno & Cheddar
- Cubed Steaks
- Leg, Shoulder or Loin Chops
- Added beef or pork fat for better flavor, texture and consistency
- Smoked Summer Sausage - Regular; Jalapeno & Cheddar
- Fresh Jerky
- Smoked Jerky
- Stew Meat
- Smoking & Vacuum Sealing (optional)
- Mild Italian & Hot Italian
- Country Breakfast Sausage & Hot Country Breakfast Sausage
- Jalapeno & Cheddar* (most popular option)
Cherry Wood Smoked
You have the option of having your game meats wood smoked!
This is especially a common request for sausage fans. Feel free to stop in and we’ll discuss what we can do to make your wild game a palate pleasing experience.
Contact us for further inquiries:
Call and chat with our butchers 904-268-1535 to discuss your processing options, prices etc.