Tillman’s Meats Beef Flanken-Style Rib is the best beef rib selection. Beef Flanken-Style Ribs are exceptionally easy to cook and enjoy. They are juicy and full of flavor. These ribs are hand cut and trimmed by Tillman’s Meats and is a very popular item for the grill, cast iron pan or oven. They are cut Flanken - Styled which means that each piece is cut across the rib-plate which results in a ½ to ¾ inch strip with 3 rib pieces attached to it for added flavor.
The beef rib is one of today's hottest gourmet cuts of beef. Grill, pan fry or slowly braise to perfection, beef ribs are super rich in flavor and unbelievably juicy. Tillman’s Meats beef flankenstyle ribs are hand-cut and trimmed by our expert master butchers. They are the best with the bone in for added flavor.
Our beef flanken-style ribs comes out of the 3 bone beef plate rib, which means that they are thicker, meatier and juicier than the ones out of the 4-bone rib. Beef ribs average around 6 to 8 inches in length and about 2 inches high, but may vary slightly depending on the rib itself.
Best suited for the grill, cast iron skillet, oven or sous vide.
Most suitable for a casual dinner, tailgating, or weekend cook-out.
- Perfectly aged to intensify the natural delicious flavor
- Hand cut from the best beef ribs
- Individually hand trimmed, leaving just the right amount of exterior fat
- Moderately to well-marbled
- Flash frozen and individually sealed to lock in flavor and juices.
- High end restaurant quality delivered right to your door
- Ribs are cut by weight – actual thickness may vary slightly
Treat your guests with this excellent selection of beef rib!