Tillman’s Meats has the perfect briskets you’ve been searching for. Our briskets have that famous, boldly beefy flavor that everyone loves. A definite yes for anyone seeking a delicious brisket dinner.
Trimmed by the masters at Tillman’s Meats, the Brisket (or Packer Cut Brisket) has the pointed end or nose end as well as the flat or navel end. The point / nose end has a good layer of fat that is usually used to make burnt ends, while the flat / navel end is usually sliced into ½ inch pieces and served with sides.
The brisket is best when it’s cooked low and slow. It’s most suitable for a casual dinner, tailgating, or weekend cook-out.
Best suited for the smoker, oven, slow-cooker or sous vide.
- Perfectly aged to intensify the natural delicious flavor
- Hand cut by the masters at Tillman’s Meats
- Individually hand trimmed, leaving just the right amount of exterior fat
- Good marbling
- Flash frozen and individually sealed to lock in flavor and juices.
- High end restaurant quality delivered right to your door
- Briskets are hand cut by weight – actual thickness may vary slightly
Treat your guests with the bold flavor and robust beefy taste of Tillman’s Meats Briskets.