Tillman’s Meats Bone in Prime Rib Roast is deliciously perfect. It is the most luxurious roast cut that’s off the Prime Rib section.
Certified USDA Prime Rib Roasts produce a delicate balance of taste and consistency to gratify even the most demanding palate.
The Prime Rib Roast with the bone-in is exceptionally famous for the added flavor produced by the attached bone. This world-renowned roast is characterized by its rich flavor, marbling and natural “flavor kernel” that runs through each steak and through the entire roast.
Whether in the oven or sous vide, the bone-in Prime Rib Roast is Tillman’s choice for our beef lovers. It has a perfect combination of marbling and tenderness that makes the bone-in rib-roast the pinnacle of excellence to any beef roast lover. We’ve sourced the best beef, aged it to perfection, hand cut and expertly trimmed each and every prime rib roast. A definite yes for anyone craving a delicious roast experience.
Best suited for the oven or sous vide.
Most suitable for a fine dinner, holiday, special occasion or as a very special gift.
- Perfectly aged to intensify the natural delicious flavor
- Hand cut from the best Prime Beef
- Individually hand trimmed, leaving just the right amount of exterior fat
- Great marbling
- Flash frozen and individually sealed to lock in flavor and juices.
- High end restaurant quality delivered right to your door
- Roasts are cut by weight – actual thickness may vary very slightly
Treat your guests lavishly with a Tillman’s Meats – bone in prime rib roast and they’ll be complementing you for years to come!