The bone-in ribeye steak is a perfect, delicious and exceptional steak from Tillman’s Meats with added flavor produced by the attached bone. This world-renowned steak is characterized by its rich beefy flavor, great marbling and natural “flavor kernel” that runs through each steak.
USDA Prime Grade Bone-in Ribeye Steaks have that delicate balance of taste and consistency to gratify even the most demanding palate.
Whether on the grill, cast iron skillet or sous vide, the bone-in ribeye is Tillman’s choice for our steak lovers. It has rich marbling and tenderness that makes the bone-in ribeye the pinnacle of excellence to any steak lover. We’ve searched and sourced the best beef, aged it to perfection, hand cut and expertly trimmed each and every ribeye steak. A definite yes for anyone craving a delicious steak experience.
The perfect sized bone-in ribeye of 16oz to 18oz will satisfy most steak lovers, but it is also offered in 24oz for those who prefer a thicker cut steak.
Most suitable for a casual to fine dinner, outdoor party, special occasion or as a very special gift.
Best suited for the grill, cast iron skillet or sous vide.
- Perfectly aged to intensify the natural delicious flavor
- Hand cut from the best USDA Prime Beef
- Individually hand trimmed, leaving just the right amount of exterior fat
- Beautiful marbling – USDA Prime Grade Beef
- Flash frozen and individually sealed to lock in flavor and juices.
- High end restaurant quality delivered right to your door
- Steaks are hand cut by weight – actual thickness may vary very slightly
Treat your guests lavishly with a perfect Tillman’s Meats Bone-in Ribeye Steak and they’ll be complementing you for years to come!