The Cowboy Steak is a delicious steak from Tillman’s Meats. It's a thicker cut bone-in steak with about a 2 inch frenched tail bone cut thick enough to feed two! The primal look of the Cowboy Steak will definitely give you a “wow” from your guests and makes a dinner plate pop with excitement.
Tillman’s Meats Certified USDA Prime Cowboy Steaks is a must-try. They burst with that rich beef flavor and give a great balance of taste and consistency to satisfy even the most demanding palate.
The Cowboy Steak is well-known for the added flavor produced by the attached bone. It has perfect marbling and a natural “flavor kernel” that runs through each steak. A definite yes for anyone craving a delicious and unique steak experience.
We’ve sourced the best USDA Prime Beef, aged it to perfection, hand cut and expertly trimmed each and every Cowboy Steak.
The perfect sized Cowboy Steak is usually cut at 18oz and 24 oz.
Most suitable for a casual dinner, outdoor cookout, special occasion or as a very special gift.
Best suited for the grill, cast iron skillet or sous vide.
- Perfectly aged to intensify the natural delicious flavor
- Hand cut from the best USDA Prime Beef
- Individually hand trimmed, leaving just the right amount of exterior fat
- Great Marbling
- Flash frozen and individually sealed to lock in flavor and juices.
- High end restaurant quality delivered right to your door
- Steaks are hand-cut by weight – actual thickness may vary very slightly
A beautiful steak that will surely fill and impress your guests.