Our Tillman’s Meats Porterhouse Steak is a classic and fabulous steak. Perfect in every way it is ideal for anyone craving a delicious steak experience.
Tillman’s Meats offers the Prime Porterhouse Steak as our classic, timeless steak with its distinct rich flavor and boldness. The Porterhouse Steak is a must have to any steak combination.
Our Certified USDA Prime Grade Porterhouse Steaks are cut off the Short Loin by our in-house master butchers and it is exceptionally famous for the added flavor produced by the bone. This classic steak is characterized by the bold flavored strip-loin on one side and fork-tender tenderloin on the other side of the steak, only separated by the characteristic T-shaped bone.
The perfect sized Porterhouse Steak of 16oz to 18oz will satisfy most steak lovers, but it is also offered in 24oz for bigger appetites.
Tillman’s Meats sources the best Prime Beef, ages it to perfection, hand cuts and expertly trims each and every Porterhouse Steak.
Best suited for the grill, cast iron skillet or sous vide.
Most suitable for a casual to fine dinner, special occasion or as a very special gift.
- Perfectly aged to intensify the natural delicious flavor
- Hand cut from the best USDA Prime Beef Short loin
- Individually hand trimmed, leaving just the right amount of exterior fat
- Great marbling
- Flash frozen and individually sealed to lock in flavor and juices.
- High end restaurant quality delivered right to your door
- Steaks are cut by weight – actual thickness may vary very slightly
Treat your guests with this classic steak that they’ll love and remember for years to come.