CERTIFIED & AUTHENTIC - JAPANESE WAGYU - GRADE A5+ - IMPORTED
*A copy of the Certificate of Authenticity will accompany your purchase*
Grade A5+ (A5 plus) Japanese Wagyu Ribeye Steak is the most delicious steak, most marbled, most perfect steak from Tillman’s Meats. The Japanese Wagyu Ribeye is definitely the best cut steak you can get!
The rib eye or ribeye steak offers the perfect balance and combination of taste and consistency to satisfy even the most demanding taste buds.
The rib eye is excellently distinguished by its rich flavor, great marbling and natural “flavor kernel” that runs through each steak.
Whether on the grill, cast iron or sous vide, the wagyu ribeye steak is Tillman’s choice for our demanding steak lovers. It has that perfect combination of marbling and tenderness that makes the Wagyu Ribeye the king of steaks. A definite yes for anyone craving a delicious steak experience.
We’ve searched and sourced the best beef, aged it to perfection, hand cut and expertly trimmed each and every Wagyu Ribeye steak.
The perfect sized ribeye of 12oz to 16oz will satisfy most steak lovers, but it is also offered in various sizes for those who prefer bigger steaks.
Most suitable for a special dinner, special occasion or as a very special gift.
- Best suited for the cast iron skillet or sous vide.
- Perfectly aged to intensify the natural delicious flavor
- Hand cut from the best Grade Japanese Wagyu Beef A5
- Individually hand trimmed, leaving just the right amount of exterior fat
- Beautiful and exceptional marbling
- Flash frozen and individually sealed to lock in flavor and juices.
- Michelin Star restaurant quality delivered right to your door
- Steaks are hand-cut by weight – actual thickness may vary very slightly
Treat your guests extravagantly with a Perfect and Delicious Japanese Wagyu A5 Ribeye Steak from Tillman’s Meat and they’ll be talking about it for years to come!
What makes us better?
- Tillman's Meats has been proudly serving the hunting community with wild game processing for over 40 years. No one beats us in skill, customer service and efficiency.
- We are approved by both the USDA and Florida Department of Agriculture to custom process your prized wild game.
- Our standards are higher and prices are better.
- Each processing order is done one at a time. Orders are not mixed, but individually tracked and kept separate from other orders - to avoid cross-contamination. In doing this, you can ensure the cleanliness and integrity of your meat.
- We offer the widest variety of processing options.
Our Team of Master Butchers
We have a very talented team of Master Butchers and Meat Cutters who are very knowledgeable in the craft. Our Master Butchers each have over 30 years experience, and with it comes highly skilled craftsmanship and the best quality game processing.
We process - Deer, Elk, Wild Turkey, Wild Hog, Antelope, Pheasant, Quail, Alligator, Poultry and much more!
Here are the rules:
Cleaned | Quartered | On Ice
Our butchers are easy to work with, they ask that when you bring your game, it is:
- In an iced down cooler that keeps the meat below 41 degrees
- Skinned, gutted, and quartered
- Clean and free of all foreign debris and residue - including hair, bullets, arrowheads etc.
Always, bring your game to us in an iced down cooler - we always check receiving temperatures. Our butcher will receive and store your game in our freezer with a freezer bag for the period that we hold it. We don't keep coolers. When you return for pick-up, please come back with your iced cooler for safe and acceptable transportation back home.
It is very important to keep the temperature of the meat below 41 degrees to prevent decomposition, bacterial growth, and any contamination.
We do not keep coolers in our premises due to limited space and in order to meet and maintain acceptable storage temperatures of the game inside the cooler.
We Do It Your Way - the widest variety of services offered:
We'll take your instructions upon delivery and in case you don't know what to do, we'll happily offer suggestions and recommendations.
We offer the following processing options:
Sausage Flavors Offered:
- Ground Meat
- Ground Sausage
- Linked Sausage
- Smoked Sausage
- Smoked Snack Sticks - Regular; Apple Maple; Jalapeno & Cheddar
- Cubed Steaks
- Leg, Shoulder or Loin Chops
- Added beef or pork fat for better flavor, texture and consistency
- Smoked Summer Sausage - Regular; Jalapeno & Cheddar
- Fresh Jerky
- Smoked Jerky
- Stew Meat
- Smoking & Vacuum Sealing (optional)
- Cheddar Brats
- Mild Italian & Hot Italian
- Country Breakfast Sausage & Hot Country Breakfast Sausage
- Jalapeno & Cheddar* (most popular option)
Cherry Wood Smoked
You have the option of having your game meats wood smoked!
This is especially a common request for sausage fans. Feel free to stop in and we’ll discuss what we can do to make your wild game a palate pleasing experience.
Contact us for further inquiries:
Call and chat with our butchers 904-268-1535 to discuss your processing options, prices etc. We also do on-site and on-farm visits for butchering services.
There are huge benefits to shopping in-store:
- Benefit from in-store only discounts and daily deals
- Save up to 50% off on selected cuts
- Get one-on-one meat advice
- See first-hand our beautiful display and selection of fresh, hand-cut, hand-trimmed steaks and meats
- Meet and talk to the Master Butchers
Save up to 33% when you get any one of our Tillman’s Meats Freezer Special Bundle Packs!
Serious savings available all day long, our Freezer Specials are all packaged and flash frozen to maintain freshness and flavor.
Depending on your family size, these freezer specials will last for a long time and make quality meals for any occasion, and best of all they’re available in two options - Regular Full Size and Half Size.
No need to hassle and run to the grocery store, all of our freezer packs are itemized, labelled and portioned out for simple, easy picking and cooking.
Wait no more, make room in your freezer and stock up on a whole lot of savings!
*Max. 2 substitutions on any full size package
Shop at Tillman’s Meats and Save BIG! Our in-store prices and coupons are unbeatable.
We have the freshest and best quality meats in the market and we have them available to you at prices you’ll surely appreciate and love.
Everyday savings at Tillman’s Meats where all of our meats are hand-cut and trimmed by us, the experts.
Current In-store only Specials:
- 10 LBS of Fresh Chicken Breast - $49.99
- 10 LBS Ground Beef - $39.99 (individually wrapped & frozen in 1 LB packages)